- No cancellation penalties through January 15.
- Cancellations between January 15-March 15 will incur a $700 cancellation fee
- Cancellations between March 15-May 15 will forfeit the entire $1,400 deposit
- Families that cancel enrollments after May 15 are obligated for the entirety of the tuition(s) for the session(s) registered.
- Walden offers program insurance through CampMinder’s partnership with Tripmate. Please protect your investment by purchasing either the Standard Plan, which costs 5% of your tuition fees, or the Enhanced Plan, which costs 7.5% of tuition costs and includes a “Cancel For Any Reason” stipulation. We cannot make exceptions to our cancellation policy!
diversity, equity, inclusion
Walden understands that a relevant camp community requires the harmonies of many voices—not only those that inspire, but also those that instruct and challenge. We strive to be a camp where diversity is celebrated and supported, and where each camper and staff member is provided the resources and opportunities to succeed. Our mission of teaching empathy and respect is incomplete if it only serves those who think and look like we do. We believe that our camp can be anyone’s camp, and that our greatest strength lies therein.
Walden is an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires qualified staff regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.